For over a quarter century, Great Minds in STEM™ (GMiS) has honored the nation’s best and brightest Hispanic engineers, scientists, mathematicians, and technology experts. The HENAAC Conference continues to showcase and recognize its most technically‐talented students through the STEM Civic Service Leadership, HENAAC Scholars Program, MentorNet, HENAAC College Bowl™, and Research Posters Competition.
As the first, national STEM career conference in the academic year, with about 1,000 college students and an additional 1,000 STEM professionals, in attendance, the HENAAC Conference is the perfect opportunity to meet potential employers and engage in competitions and networking opportunities to showcase your academic, technical and soft skill talent sought by STEM employers.
As the first, national STEM career conference of the academic year, students often attend the HENAAC Conference to gain a jump-start on their job search and then follow-up with recruiting opportunities at other national conferences or career fairs throughout the year.
The HENAAC Conference Offers College Students:
- A one-stop source for career and professional development to gain entry into the technical workforce
- A place to network and interact with high-level STEM professionals
- The chance to build self-confidence through technical and professional development competitions and mentorship
- An opportunity to explore internship, full-time employment and graduate schools
- The venue to access information on cutting-edge technologies
Take Advantage of the HENAAC Conference!
- Sign-up for the first national STEM recruitment conference of the 2017-18 academic year! Gain an early start with securing internship and full-time employment leads before other conferences!
- Register Early!! Take advantage of the early-bird discounts, opportunity to select roommate preferences, and travel grant opportunities
- Update Your Resume. Add your affiliation with GMiS to your resume by showcasing any of the following: , HENAAC Scholar, GMiS College Captain, Research Posters Finalist, College Bowl Winner.
- Sign up for Competitions or Mentoring activities during the conference
- Review the Recruiting Guide prior to arriving at the conference
- Network! Attend the hospitality suites, Resume Workshop, latest technology seminars and career/graduate school workshops
Finally, tell a friend, invite a peer or colleague to join you in attending this GREAT conference.